Upon booking a transaction with Hello Paisa, you hereby acknowledge that you are entering into a business relationship with Hello Paisa (Pty) Ltd, hereinafter referred to as HP, and accept and agree:
1. That these terms and conditions will remain in force until such time as the business relationship between yourself and HP is cancelled by you in writing. HP may terminate the business relationship between itself and you and withdraw from the arrangements as set out in this document at any time by giving you notification of such intention.
2. That all information provided by you to HP is true and correct to the best of your knowledge and belief.
3. That you authorise HP to sign the "balance of payments integrated form" on your behalf.
4. That you authorise HP to accept instructions from you given to HP via telephonic and electronic means including, but not limited to, facsimile, email, internet, text message from a mobile phone, Unstructured Supplementary Service Data (USSD) and applications on a mobile device.
5. That all telephonic and electronic communications that claim to come from you to HP will be deemed to have come from you. Whilst HP will take reasonable steps to ensure that all communications are authentic and come from you, it is not possible for HP to establish the authenticity of all instructions that claim to come from you.
6. That all telephonic and electronic instructions that claim to come from you shall give HP an irrevocable and unconditional authority to act on the instructions so communicated, although, HP will not be obliged to act on any instructions that claim to come from you. You will be bound by all telephonic and electronic instructions that claim to come from you.
7. That HP accepts no liability for losses incurred by you for any cause whatsoever as a result of HP allowing you to communicate instructions to HP by telephonic or electronic means. You waive any rights that you have or may obtain against HP arising directly or indirectly from any losses or damages which you may suffer because HP acts on any instruction which claims to come from you.
8. HP may vary these terms and conditions from time to time by notifying you of such variations.